Constructing a set of geostatistical realizations is a start. There is a need to manage the model and extract meaningful summaries for checking, documenting, reporting and decision making. The value of a geostatistical model is fully achieved in these post processing steps. These lessons focus on these model post processing steps, such as the derivation of uncertainty parameters from multiple realizations and application of geostatistical models.
- Drilling a Realization for Resampling Studies (JD)
- Probability Combination Schemes
- Checking Continuous Variable Realizations - Mining
- Checking the Accuracy of Categorical Simulations
- Transferring Parameter Uncertainty Through Simulation
- Direct Scaleup of Flow Properties